Job Listing – Groups Coordinator
- Follower of Jesus
- People Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- Sold out to the mission and vision of the church
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3 years ministry experience
The Groups Coordinator must be a person who communicates well with others, and has a heart and ability to encourage and connect people into the life of the church. They must be highly skilled in organization and developing and running processes and systems. They must be a leader who is capable to recruit, equip and train others to do a task or ministry. They must be skilled in the use of computer systems and a quick learner. They must be able to work well with a staff team environment that will work to support and strengthen the mission and vision of the church.
Community Groups Pastor
The Groups Coordinator handles routine and advanced duties for the Community Groups Pastor. This person should be highly skilled in organizing, creating correspondence, preparing reports and documentation, and communicating with key volunteers. Also must manage calendars, schedule appointments, sort mail and offer general staff support.
Responsibilities – Expectations – Duties
- Assist Community Groups Pastor in developing and leading the CG Ministry organization.
- Take point on communication of Community Groups Ministry to leadership and church.
- Help oversee and manage Community Group Pastor’s ministry calendar.
- Help make and coordinate weekly/monthly check in calls to CG leaders
- Help to schedule appointments including CG Leadership.
- Assist the Community Groups Pastor by coordinating and assisting with CG ministry events
- Assist the Community Groups Pastor by developing and running a system, process, training, and care for ongoing CG Leadership growth.
If this role sounds like you, then click “apply”, complete our application, and attach your resume. We can’t wait to meet you!